Fuji Hobby-Pro System:
For the weekend warrior or the "serious" hobbyist, the DIY-PRO Series offers the perfect combination of versatility and performance to lay down that professional-looking finish. Considered the go-to system for both workshops and home use, it is ideal for spraying walls, ceilings, doors, fences, shutters, cabinets and so much more!
All DIY PRO Series include the Fuji M-Model Spray Gun which has professional features such as non-bleed and a fan control knob to adjust pattern size from small circular to wide (and all increments in between). Most HVLP systems typically feature low wattage motors that are underpowered for most spraying. Our 1400 watt 2-stage bypass motor in metal turbine case, with handy gun holder, can handle any type of coating.
All Hobby-PRO 2 Systems are equipped with a 1 Qt. bottom feed cup. Also included with the Hobby-PRO 2 System is a bottom feed cup parts kit, as well as an extra pair of turbine filters.
- M-Model bottom feed, non-bleed spray gun
- Metal turbine case
- Additional air cap sizes available - .8 mm - 2.0 mm
- Stainless steel nozzle & needle
- Dedicated fan pattern control
- Powerful 1400 watt 2-stage motor
- 25 ft. hi-flex hose
- Handy gun holder
- Quick-change filters
- Sleek design that can be converted from a bottom feed cup to a gravity feed cup and vise versa, making all types of jobs easier to accomplish
- Disassembles easily for quick clean-up and maintenance
- Housed in a durable, metal case - is a powerful motor that delivers the best value on the market
- Multiple air cap sizes allow for spraying of various materials in different viscosity levels from stains to latex paints to bath tub coatings, with little dilution
- The stainless-steel fluid passages prevent wear on the needle tip, ideal for waterborne & solvent-based coatings
- Dedicated fan pattern control delivers precision application with less waste, allows for vertical, horizontal or circular applications, and can easily adjust from 1" circular to 12" oval pattern
- 24 month warranty
What's Included: the turbine, M-Model bottom feed spray gun with 1 Qt. cup, a 1.8 mm aircap set installed, full 25 ft. hose, quick connect coupler, air control valve, viscosity cup, cup parts kit, 2 additional filters, wrench, cleaning brush and user manual