Fuji Q3 Platinum Quiet System:
The ultimate system for the professional finisher, the Q Platinum Series delivers: power, speed and versatility, while still being the quietest HVLP spray system on the market. Ideal for all large refinishing projects: furniture, cabinets, walls, automotive, marine and more.
The Fuji noise reduction method is patented. Noise is reduced by over 50%, making the Fuji Q-Series the quietest turbine available today.
The Q3 Platinum 3-stage turbine motor develops approximately 6.5 psi. This system is ideal for cabinet makers and furniture refinishers. Perfect for any type of fine-finishing.
- Noise reduction technology
- T70, T75G or GXPC non-bleed spray gun
- Side-mounted fan pattern control
- Heat dissipaton chamber
- Quick-change filters
- Additional air cap sizes available
- Stainless steel nozzle & needle
- Noise reduction technology reduces the sound of the motor by 50%.
- Non-bleed design stops air from passing through the spray gun when it's not in use
- Disassembles easily for quick clean-up and maintenance
- Side-mounted fan pattern control - delivers precision application with less waste. Allows for vertical, horizontal or circular applications, and can easily adjust from 1" circular to 15" oval pattern.
- Heat dissipation chamber eliminates heat build-up, keeps the turbine running cooler and extends the life of the motor
- Quick-change filters - switch-out used filters easily, with a friction fit slot
- High transfer efficiency - ensures whichever coating/material being sprayed is applied with the finest atomization, quicky and efficiently
- Multiple air cap sizes allow for spraying of various materials in different viscosity levels from stains to latex paints to bath tub coatings, with little dilution
- The stainless-steel fluid passages prevent wear on the needle tip, ideal for waterborne & solvent-based coatings
- Handy gun-holder and a 25 ft. hi-flex hose - designed to give the operator more maneuverability
- 24 month warranty
What's Included: The turbine, choice of Fuji Spray gun (T70, T75G or GXPC) with cup, 25 ft. hose with quick-connect, air control valve, user manual, viscosity cup, wrench, and cleaning brush.