Fuji Mini-Mite 3 Platinum Series:
For the professional on-the-go, the Mini-Mite Platinum series offers power and portability for all fine-finishing projects. This award-winning system can handle any type of coating: stains, lacquers, paints, bath tub re-glazing and more. The spray gun will give you that flawless performance, and is easy to clean.
The Mini-Mite 3 utilizes a powerful 3-stage turbine motor installed in a durable metal turbine powder coated case. Both the T-Model Spray Gun and the GXPC Spray Gun are non-bleed with a side pattern control knob (to adjust the size of the fan pattern) with stainless steel fluid components. Plus extra features such as an air control valve and a high-efficiency aircap for even less over-spray.
The Mini-Mite 3 Platinum Series system has become a real favorite with cabinet makers and professionals. Fuji installs a powerful 3-stage turbine motor. The Mini-Mite 3 Platinum is a professional standard 3-stage system – by ‘standard’ we mean that the turbine does not have the patented noise-reduction feature, as seen on the Fuji Q-Series. However, the noise level is no more than any other standard HVLP turbine on the market. The MM3 Turbine develops 6 psi. This is more than enough pressure to spray all known coatings (when properly thinned) and all the newer water-based coatings.
Spray anything from wood or metal. A powerful, portable system for all fine-finishing.
- T70, T75G or GXPC non-bleed spray gun
- Side-mounted fan pattern control
- Heat dissipaton chamber
- Noise reduction covers
- Quick-change filters
- Additional air cap sizes available
- Stainless steel nozzle & needle
- 25 ft. hi-flex hose
- Non-bleed design stops air from passing through the spray gun when it's not in use
- Disassembles easily for quick clean-up and maintenance
- Side-mounted fan pattern control - delivers precision application with less waste. Allows for vertical, horizontal or circular applications, and can easily adjust from 1" circular to 15" oval pattern.
- Heat dissipation chamber eliminates heat build-up, keeps the turbine running cooler and extends the life of the motor
- Noise reduction covers buffer the sound of the motor, allowing for a quieter experience
- Quick-change filters - switch-out used filters easily, with a friction fit slot
- High transfer efficiency - ensures whichever coating/material being sprayed is applied with the finest atomization, quicky and efficiently
- Multiple air cap sizes allow for spraying of various materials in different viscosity levels from stains to latex paints to bath tub coatings, with little dilution
- The stainless-steel fluid passages prevent wear on the needle tip, ideal for waterborne & solvent-based coatings
- 24 month warranty
What's Included: The turbine, choice of Fuji Spray gun (T70, T75G or GXPC) with cup, 25 ft. hose with quick-connect, air control valve, user manual, viscosity cup, wrench, and cleaning brush. In other words… everything except the paint!