Fuji Mini-Mite 4 Platinum Series:
For the professional on-the-go, the Mini-Mite Platinum series offers power and portability for all fine-finishing projects. This award-winning system can handle any type of coating: stains, lacquers, paints, bath tub re-glazing and more. The spray gun will give you that flawless performance, and is easy to clean.
The Mini-Mite 4 Platinum system uses the most powerful 4-stage turbine motor on the market (same as the Q4 Platinum). This system is recommended for those who want the extra power available – a full 9 psi. As with the Mini-Mite 3 Platinum, there is no noise reduction feature, so this should be taken into account if noise level is a factor.
- T70, T75G or GXPC non-bleed spray gun
- Side-mounted fan pattern control
- Heat dissipaton chamber
- Noise reduction covers
- Quick-change filters
- Additional air cap sizes available
- Stainless steel nozzle & needle
- 25 ft. hi-flex hose
- Non-bleed design stops air from passing through the spray gun when it's not in use
- Disassembles easily for quick clean-up and maintenance
- Side-mounted fan pattern control - delivers precision application with less waste. Allows for vertical, horizontal or circular applications, and can easily adjust from 1" circular to 15" oval pattern.
- Heat dissipation chamber eliminates heat build-up, keeps the turbine running cooler and extends the life of the motor
- Noise reduction covers buffer the sound of the motor, allowing for a quieter experience
- Quick-change filters - switch-out used filters easily, with a friction fit slot
- High transfer efficiency - ensures whichever coating/material being sprayed is applied with the finest atomization, quicky and efficiently
- Multiple air cap sizes allow for spraying of various materials in different viscosity levels from stains to latex paints to bath tub coatings, with little dilution
- The stainless-steel fluid passages prevent wear on the needle tip, ideal for waterborne & solvent-based coatings
- 24 month warranty
What's Included: The turbine, choice of Fuji Spray gun (T70, T75G or GXPC) with cup, 25 ft. hose with quick-connect, air control valve, user manual, viscosity cup, wrench, and cleaning brush. In other words… everything except the paint!