Fuji HVLP Compressor Spray Gun:
LX-20™ is designed for all types of coating including high solid materials, perfect for use in production settings. Available in gravity feed or pressure feed models Especially suited to wood finishing and any finefinishing application. LX-20™ is compact and lightweight - easy to handle. The ergonomic design allows the spray gun to feel comfortable in the user's hand for extended periods of time. LX-20™ technology also allows for little to no dilution for most coatings.
- High transfer efficiency means less overspray that equals increased savings
- Optimized air cap design results in soft spray pattern and outstanding atomization
- Perfect for any type of professional spray finishing
- 100% stainless steel fluid passages suitable for water-borne and solvent-based coating
- Recommended 15.2cfm at 26psi
- Environmentally friendly spray gun
Two Models Available:
- Gravity Gun, Cup & Kit (6265G-LX-C-14K)
- Gravity Gun & Kit (6265G-LX-N-14K)
- Gravity Gun (6265G-LX-N-14)
- Pressure Feed Gun & Kit (6260P-LX-N-14K)
- Pressure Feed Gun (6260P-LX-N-14)
Kit = extra 1.2mm and 1.7mm air cap set & pressure regulator included
Included in the box:
- LX-20™ spray gun (pressure feed or gravity)
- 2 extra air cap sets included (1.2mm & 1.7mm)
- 600cc nylon gravity cup (only applicable with gravity version)
- High-pressure regulator gauge
- Cleaning brush
HVLP versus MPX Technology:
To qualify as HVLP, air flowing through the air cap must not exceed 10 psi. Generally speaking, the much lower velocity produces a softer, easier to control spray. This allows you to lay the paint on gently and not blast it on. Fuji MPX Technology utilizes slightly more pressure than HVLP spray guns, achieving much faster application speed and higher atomization levels. The Transfer efficiency rate is in excess of 65% and the quality of finish is equivalent to the best high-pressure spray finishes.
See the LX-20 in action here!