Dimar Carbide Tipped Dado Set WP824DCL:
8" diameter, 24 teeth, 1/4 - 29/32 kerf, 5/8" bore
This 8" carbide tipped safety dado set will produce flat bottom grooves with splinter free edges in natural woods. Fully versatile, this dado set can be set from 1/4" to 1" widths at 1/16" increments. Micro increments widths are made with the provided shims. Positive angle tooth design, coupled with anti kick back body, will result in safe and easy feed while protecting your machine from overload. This dado set has all the features of an expensive dado, at a very attractive price.
- thick and long carbide teeth for many sharpenings
- C4 carbide will hold sharp edge for longer tool life
- Non adhesive black coating for easy cleaning
- 3/32" chipper for small increments to accommodate actual wood sizes
- solid hub dado blades for maximum stabililty
- very economical
The dado set is protected in an aluminum case with foam insert for safe keeping.