SC 4 Elite 12" Circular Sliding Table Saw:
Circular saw with tilting blade for demanding craftsmen and carpenters which combines working accuracy with ease of use.
The perfect entry-level production machine for small cabinet shops or serious hobbyists. Affordable, without compromising quality. Solid cast-iron saw unit with double trunions and independently adjustable scoring unit. Same 51" rip capacity and micro-adjustable rip fence as all other Minimax sliders. Available with either 5.5' or 8.5' sliding table.
- Solid cast-iron saw unit with double support trunions
- Aluminum sliding table and rail with hardened steel guide-ways
- European-style rip fence with cam lock, micro-adjustable
- Round steel guide bar for rip fence
- Telescoping crosscut fence with two adjustable flip stops
- Eccentric panel clamp
- 2-position sliding table lock
- Table extension on saw out-feed
- Scoring blade (adjusted independently of main blade)
- 3/4" dado capacity
- Tool set and operator's manual
- "CSA"-rated electrical components, including cables
- Sliding table size 11.4" x 106"
- Fixed table size 33" x 22"
- Table height 35"
- Max cutting with rip fence 50"
- Sliding table stroke with scoring 106"
- Main blade arbor size 5/8"
- Scoring blade diameter/arbor size 100mm/20mm
- Main blade speed 4,000rpm
- Scoring blade speed 8,000rpm
Electric & Dust Extraction Requirements:
- 1ph: 24 amps, 230v, 10 AWG CU THHN wire
- 3ph: 18 amps, 230v, 12 AWG CU THHN wire (special order)
- Dust outlet diameter, main port 4-3/4"
- Dust outlet diameter, overhead blade guard 2.5"
- Dust extraction volume 1,000cfm
5.5' sliding table
6.6hp, 3ph, 230v motor (special order)